Thu., May. 7, 2015 1:00 PM PDT
Grab your summer wedges and floral frocks, gals, because wedding season is here!
This means, of course, that we have our eyes out for the gorgeous wedding gowns sure to be worn by some of Hollywood’s most chic brides-to-be: Three ladies—Lady Gaga, Sofía Vergara and Charlize Theron (who is rumored to be engaged to actor Sean Penn)—have particularly captured our imaginations, because we know that each one of them will, well, show out. That’s why we looked to bridal designers Angel Sanchez, Hayley Paige for JLM Couture, Jennifer Williams for Alvin Valenta and more to make some wedding gown predictions (and magic) for us.
Using these three stunners as inspiration, each brand offered up a breathtaking trio of wedding dress sketches that we think could be perfectly fit for the brides in question. Whether they’ll wear a similar design, well, we’ll just have to wait to see.
1. Angel Sanchez for Charlize Theron: For Charlize, Sanchez envisions a tiered, trumpet-style confection with a high neckline and sexy keyhole cut-out. Very glamorous and very Theron, if we do say so ourselves.
2. Angel Sanchez for Lady Gaga: We can so see Lady Gaga in this sheer illusion dream of a dress: Sanzhez’ design features a crystal-embroidered hood, sweeping see-through train and a rose-hued mini underneath.
3. Angel Sanchez for Sofía Vergara: Sanchez is obviously familiar with Vergara’s signature silhouette. The designer’s sexy mermaid gown with tiered layers down the train seems like a sure thing for the Modern Family star.
4. JLM Couture for Charlize Theron: The Beverly Hills-based bridal boutique offered some serious high-slit action on their rendition for the actress, which we find smartly reminiscent of some of her sultrier red carpet choices.
5. JLM Couture for Lady Gaga: This look is, well, all veil, and ornate enough for us to believe that Mother Monster would sport it.
6. JLM Couture for Sofía Vergara: This waist-cinching number would perfectly highlight the Latin bombshell’s best, er, assets. (We love the intricate lace detail of the sleeves and bodice as well.)
7. Jessica Williams for Charlize Theron: Trendy sheer illusion sleeves, a plunging back and airy train comprise Williams’ stunning design for Theron.
8. Jessica Williams for Lady Gaga: Mother Monster would go, well, gaga for this slinky gown featuring an elaborate print and sheer overlay skirt.
9. Jessica Williams for Sofía Vergara: We could see Sofía wearing pink, too! The sexy low back and mermaid-effect silhouette are likely to be Vergara-approved.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.